How Does an athlete clear the selection committee?
1. Names are place into nomination by any selection committee member.
2. Narrow selection to no more than three candidates by secret ballot.
3. A two-thirds vote of the selection committee is required before a prospective inductee’s name may be forwarded to the screening committee.
4. These names are submitted to the screening committee.
5. The screening committee is responsible for attesting that each prospective nominee meets each and every criteria as set forth by the qualification rules.
6. Upon approval of the screening, the Chairman of the Hall of Fame will notify those nominees who have cleared screening of their induction into the Eunice High School Athletic Hall of Fame .
The selection process is purposely slow and deliberate. It isn’t east getting into the
Eunice High School Athletic Hall of Fame.
THAT’S WHY IT IS SUCH AN HONOR!!